Friday 24 April 2009

Gone Are The Days When The WWF Meant Fat Man In Spandex!

Just a quick update from myself, on the verge of a huge Pravda write up when I have a spare 10 minutes or so. I saw this ad on a print blog that I read occasionally.

The imagery is incredibly powerful, yet subtle at the same time. One could think it's an anti-smoking ad, but it's obviously not upon further reading. The tagline, 'Before it's too late' does give a nod to anti smoking camoaigns, as if someone were to quit then their lungs would slowly recover.

I'm assuming that because trees create oxygen they are the worlds 'lungs'. A nice little thought, and hasn't really been touched on before. It's hard to write exactly why I like the ad so much, but it's definately one of my favourite of the past few years or so.


Ciaran x

No comments: